Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hoboken

News Feed

Bharat Shah updated his cover photo.
Battery Park, Manhattan, New york, October 2013
Somewhere in the boxes in our basement, there is a picture of mine taken more than 40 years ago here... minus my wife and younger daughter. Lots of things have changed since.
Hoboken NJ was the town (still is), across this Hudson River, I could afford to live in at the time with $2.00/ hour part time job. We were students living off day old donuts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Today, the condos are going for more than million dollars there. We still might have to live off day old donuts if we decide to move back..
One thing that is getting back to those good old days is my weight. Not too far from healthy 115 lbs.
I am thankful to guy up there to give me another chance to see this and Hoboken all over again with my family. And thanks to my younger brother and his wife for taking us around.

No comments:

Post a Comment